First-time use of MyToad
- Go to View| Toad Options | Online | MyToad Monitor.
- Check Enable MyToad and click OK.
You will notice the Toad for Oracle MyToad Monitor icon displayed on your taskbar.
- Complete the Initial Setup dialog.
Note: If you don't see the Initial Setup dialog, click the MyToad
Monitor icon on your taskbar.
- Register with Dropbox or sign in if you have an account and click Allow
to let Toad for Oracle connect with your Dropbox account.
- Go to mytoad.toadworld.com and sign in.
- Once more, click Allow to let Toad for Oracle connect with your
On the Remote Script Execution page:
- Enter database information or select it from the grid (not shown).
- Select an uploaded script or enter an ad hoc query on the Query tab, such as:
select * from all_users.
- Click Execute.
Optionally, you can enter an email address or mobile phone number to be notified
- Click Results. (The number of scripts executed will display next
to Results when complete.)
Your client Toad does not have to be running to execute scripts remotely, but MyToadMonitor.exe
Enable user files syncing
Go to View | Toad Options | Online | Enable user files syncing
MyToad for mobile-device users
You can execute scripts using your mobile device.
Users with an iOS device such as iPhone or iPad will be able to add MyToad to their
Home screens via Safari.
- In Toad:
- Select Enable MyToad in Options | Online as described above.
- On your mobile device:
- Go to mytoad.toadworld.com.
- Sign in or register for Dropbox.
- Allow access to Toad for Oracle.